At Acumen we all understand that there comes a time when family members require additional assistance to continue living in their own homes. It can be costly and stressful to finance these arrangements. Acumen can help you to plan the complete financial package to ensure that your loved one is cared for in later life.
What is care in the home?
We would all prefer our loved ones to remain in the safety and comfort of their own homes, without losing any of their personal freedoms. Home Instead Senior Care is a well-established and highly respected independent UK home care provider that is part of a worldwide organisation devoted to providing the highest-quality healthcare at home.
Home Instead’s care at home service includes:
- Care for older people in the comfort of their own homes.
- Individual assessments and tailor made packages.
- One-on-one service ranging from a visit a day to 24/7 care.
- Home assistance with bathing, dressing, eating and medication; all aspects of day-to-day housework, shopping, meal preparation and household duties; and companionship services.
How can Acumen help?
We will assess your financial situation and formulate a personal plan to help you to ring fence your finances appropriately to fund a one off fee or annual payments for care in the home. In conjunction with our care at home financial planning service, we also offer Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) guidance to ensure your loved one’s finances are managed accordingly to support their care in later life.
Benefits of using Acumen
- Management of all your financial plans and advice.
- Continuity with financial and estate planning.
- Independent support through the whole process.
- Supporting you to manage your family’s estate.