How do you ensure great results when you want a job done right? You hire a professional to get the best results. The same can be said for managing your finances. While you may have some ideas about what types of investments to own, Acumen Financial Partnership’s advisers can offer you the expertise and insight that can really add value.
In the present ‘internet’ day, we are bombarded with online advice, just a click away. But, do you really have time to evaluate each and every one of them? In this blog we take you through the top benefits of engaging the services of a professional investment financial adviser.
Have you ever wondered if…
- You will have the retirement you deserve?
- You will run out of money when you retire?
- Your current investments are working as hard as they can for you?
- You can leave a legacy for your family?
- You will be able to afford care home fees should you need to?
- You are making the most of tax free efficient investments?
- You will leave a legacy to the tax man rather than to your family?
- You have enough life cover to protect your family?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to at least one of the questions above, then you are exactly the kind of person we are here for. If you’re looking to invest or to buy a financial product or plan for the longer term, below are some of the services we could offer to help you make the most informed investment choices.
Retirement advice and planning
Acumen advisers have over 90 years’ experience offering retirement advice and tailored retirement solutions. Our financial advisers can assist with:
- Cash flow planning, choosing the best way to provide you with the income you need.
- Finding the best provider, investment strategy and income levels for drawdown.
- Managing your investments, including pension lump sums in a tax-efficient way.
- Comprehensive inheritance planning.
Life insurance cover
Choosing the right life insurance cover is essential. If your children, partner or other relatives depend on your income to cover the mortgage or other living expenses, you should consider getting life insurance cover to ensure your family are financially covered in the event of your death.
Here at Acumen, we make sure you are covered for all the eventualities that you want to be covered for. No matter what your budget is, we tailor the life insurance policy or solution to suit you.
We are able to tailor your life insurance policy by:
- Conducting an in-depth analysis of your situation.
- Helping you to identify your priorities.
- Recommending tailored solutions.
- Advising on trusts and on the most tax-efficient way of ensuring your money gets to the right people at the right time.
Financial advisers should add value
We believe an investment financial adviser should add value with every piece of advice they give. We pride ourselves in offering excellent advice that ultimately pays for itself.
If you are looking for a financial adviser to help you plan all your financial needs, talk to one of our dedicated team today on 0151 520 4353 or email Acumen Financial.
AdviceDecember 14, 2012
Good news for investors!News from the US that the Federal Reserve has linked interest rates to the unemployment rate is unpr....
AdviceFebruary 27, 2013
Changes to the UK State Pension systemThere has been a lot of newspaper inches devoted to the new state pension announced by the Coalition....
AdviceAugust 20, 2014
Is a pension the only way to save for retirement?Acumen is regularly asked for advice about the best way to plan for retirement and whether pensions ....