Angela Maher, Managing Director of Acumen Financial appeared live on the popular phone in show on BBC Merseyside with Roger Phillips.
Angela was invited onto the BBC radio show to discuss the latest workplace pension report and offer advice on what she and the team at Acumen are discussing with clients on a daily basis.
You can listen again to Angela’s advice on pensions via the below link.
Angela answers question on…
- When should you start to invest into a pension?
- Is a property a better investment than a pension
- How much should you put into a pension?
- Is there an issue of trust when discussing pensions?
- Where should you go to get independent pension advice?
Listen from 9 mins 28 secs for the feature. HERE
AdviceDecember 14, 2012
Good news for investors!News from the US that the Federal Reserve has linked interest rates to the unemployment rate is unpr....
AdviceFebruary 27, 2013
Changes to the UK State Pension systemThere has been a lot of newspaper inches devoted to the new state pension announced by the Coalition....
AdviceAugust 20, 2014
Is a pension the only way to save for retirement?Acumen is regularly asked for advice about the best way to plan for retirement and whether pensions ....