We are supporting the Macmillan Coffee Morning to raise money for a charity close to our hearts, whilst giving you the opportunity to ask any money questions you may have in our free-of-charge ‘Money Clinic’ on Friday 10th October 2014.
Friday 10th October
9.30am – 11.30am
Unit 2A, Swordfish Business Park Higgins Lane, Burscough
Questions which will be answered throughout the morning
- Am I getting the best return for my savings?
- How much pension do I need to retire?
- Do I have adequate life insurance in place?
- What happens to my business if I fall ill?
- Where do I start with Auto-Enrolment?
- What is the best tax treatment for a company car?
- Am I on the best VAT scheme?
- Is there anything I can do to reduce my tax bill?
Supporting Charities including Macmillan
This year, we have made it our mission to support both national and local charities…from participating in grueling sponsored walks and hosting dances and golf days. Macmillan is a charity that touches everyone, with one in three people facing cancer at some point in their life.
So why not come and join us for some free advice and support, along with a big slice of cake!
All donations received go to MacMillan Cancer Support
We would love if you could join Acumen and the team at Kirkwood Wilson at the Money Morning.
Please could you let us know your intention to attend to ensure we have enough cake for everyone!